Tickets for winter lectures will be handled by Eventbrite. The link to obtain them will be emailed to members a couple of weeks before the date.
- In October Lynsey Mclaughlin on Castles – Fortress or Status symbol?
- November Nick Hill on Browne’s Hospital, an Almshouse Establishment in Stamford
- December Peter Wade Martins on the use of iron-bound conglomerate and the re-use of Roman tiles and stone in Norfolk’s early churches
- January Sarah Pearson on Norfolk Brutalism
- Alison Yardy on the Waterside Heritage of the Broads and Members’ Evening.
Winter lectures and summer activities are more fully reported in NHBG’s newsletters.
The committee are always looking for ideas for events. If you have any thoughts, inspirations or would like to present your own work at Members’ Evening for winter please contact Mary Ash or Summer: Owen Warnock.